Are you planning to move? Your house has just been built ?, You don’t know where to start arranging and preparing furniture for your house. A new home needs a lot of decorative and used items. So this article will be a list of widgets and decoration steps for your new home.
Before you start shopping, you should make a thorough and complete plan of all the items needed for the house and the prestigious place to buy appliances and not to spend too much money. You can follow my steps to create the best plan.
Step 1: Living room
Surely a living room would be indispensable for the furniture. To choose one of two types of wooden sofa or sofa you can rely on your feng shui to buy it. Besides, I will give the advantages of these two types for you to choose:
– Wooden sofas: With the material and the color of the wood, it will make your living room bring a luxurious and slightly traditional, classic look.
+ Wooden sofas have 2 common styles which are mainly ancient and modern styles. wooden tables and chairs are sculpted very delicately and beautifully with best wood chisels whereas the modern-looking chairs have a straightforward form that is not as sophisticated as the other chairs.
+ They are also straightforward to use, in winter you only need to spread a cushion, it will bring a warm feeling immediately, and in the summer, you do not have to worry about hot, with wood materials, making you feel fresh and comfortable.
+ Moreover, wooden chairs have a relatively high life expectancy and cleaning these tables and chairs is very easy and quick.
– Mattress sofa: this is an extremely popular chair, about materials as well as designs; it includes 4 types: real leather sofas, faux leather sofas, fabric sofas and felt sofas. Each brand will have different durability. There are 3 advantages of all brand:
+ Since it has many style and designs, the selection will be effortless
+ As a sofa chair, its characteristics are to create a smoothness and comfort for users
+ Costs are divided by many levels depending on the material of the chair. So you can choose the type of chair that suits your budget.
But it has a significant disadvantage that it will create a warm feeling when in the summer, and their durability is not high, it is easy to scratch and podium. While the downside of wooden chairs is just about the price, it will be more expensive than the mattress sofa.
– Next is TV, other electronic devices such as fans, air conditioners, speakers, electric drives, etc
– A shoe container is very necessary if you don’t want to see a house with many slippers and shoes on the floor, it will create a messy and untidy feeling, moreover, it will cause entangled when you walk in your house. Therefore, you can not ignore the shoe container or a shoe rack for your family
– Can decorate more pictures, watches, aquariums.
Step 2: Kitchen room
– A kitchen room includes tables and chairs, cooking utensils such as gas cookers, dish stations, bowls, plates, spoons, chopsticks, knives (may need the best utility knife), pot, kettle, pans, large to small pot for cooking and box to storage cooking spices, trash, house cleaning kits, refrigerators and finally kitchen sinks. If you are a fruit lover, you will also need a blender, fruit juicer, etc
Step 3: Bedroom
– The items you need to prepare is that bed (one small note is that you need to pay attention to the size of the bed because it will create a sense of dominance if your bed is too big for the room or too small for your room), blanket, pillow, cushion, a coat rack, a dressing table, mirror and a wardrobe.
Step 4: Bathroom
– Personal items such as shower gel, shampoos, cups, toothbrushes, toothpaste, bath towels, mirror, baths, toilet, toilet paper, and cleaning kits. In addition, the washing machine was installed outside the bathroom.
Step 5: Workroom
Definitely can’t lack a bookcase and working table in this room.
An individual working room, separated from the bedroom will bring better efficiency when working. The right decoration will inspire good working. A few suggestions on how to decorate the office below will give you more ideas to decorate.
+ If your home is small in size, but you still want to separate this from the bedroom, you can take advantage of the empty space in the attic, even the balcony, the terrace can create space. small, relaxed working room. With the trend of modern architecture, the boundary between areas is almost erased instead of open design is preferred. You will find it more impressive when you can observe many other spaces in the house from the working corner.
+ Can using plaster partition wall to separate from the bedroom. If you are a type of person who likes privacy or because of a particular job, you can also use plaster walls to “divide boundaries” between workplaces and other indoor activities.
Because plaster walls have many outstanding advantages such as construction walls are very fast and straightforward, having little impact on family life, are flexible, easy to design bends according to available space so that you can make use of the wall compartment for decoration. With a thickness of 10cm, it has 15% better sound insulation than brick walls. Therefore you can rest assured to work without being bothered by the noise from the kitchen, living room or sound from the street.
+ The best layout for that office is to put a desk near the window. This thing will help you take advantage of the natural daylight to work, and at leisure, you can sit and watch the landscape with a great open space, which will give you more ideas in your work.
A beautiful and perfect home is definitely indispensable to the colors of ornamental plants and flowers. The green of the tree also makes colors in the house harmonious and balanced. The house looks fresh and livelier when there are indoor plants. If you are a nature lover, it will be even more wonderful because you will feel truly alive and immersed in nature every day. So Please don’t ignore them ^^